Save lives, earn money and smiles! At the Continental Pools, we are looking for role models like you to join our Lifeguard Team! As the nation’s largest and top rated pool management provider, our team is committed to providing safe facilities for our clients with the highest level of customer service.
• Competitive salary: $12-$17
• No experience necessary with our Company-Sponsored Certification and Training.
• Flexible work schedules – we can adjust your work hours to accommodate any commitments, vacations or other activities you have scheduled over the summer.
• Choose how often you work: full-time, part-time or on call (as needed)
• Supervising and overseeing patrons in aquatic locations, and acting immediately to ensure the safety of individuals in the event of an emergency
• Remain alert and keep a watchful eye on all activities that occur in and around the water
• Insure that safety standards, sanitary requirements and regulations are enforced
• Enforce water safety rules and regulations
• Respond immediately to medical emergencies or to save someone who needs help in the water
• Provide water rescue, first aid, CPR, or other life-saving care treatments when required
• Test, record, and adjust water chemical levels as necessary
• Undertaking various maintenance tasks and risk management duties to provide a clean, safe and accessible facility
• Participate in regular in-service training sessions
• Other duties as assigned.
• Effectively deal with stressful and emergency situations
• Perform tasks requiring physical strength and/or stamina to effectively rescue victims, administer first aid, and CPR
• Hear and distinguish a variety of sounds in a noisy environment such as participants in need of assistance, whistles, or co-workers requesting assistance in a rescue effort
• See patrons in need of assistance from any distances
• Speak loudly to warn patrons of impending danger
• Independently make decisions
• Be a minimum of 15 years old.
• Have or obtain Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from us or an approved certifying organization.
• Swim distance using front crawl (freestyle) or breaststroke without resting: 100 yards
• Feet-first surface dive, retrieve a 10-lb. brick, and bring it to the surface
• Tread water without using arms for 1 minute
• Physical requirements may include carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 40 lbs; sitting, standing, and walking.
Use your swimming skills to support your community and promote aquatic safety. Apply now!
Associated topics: jobs for 16 year olds, jobs for 18 year olds, jobs for students near me, jobs for teens, jobs about sports, part-time jobs for teens, highest paying jobs 18 year olds, highest paying jobs 17 year olds, no experience jobs high pay, jobs where no experience is required, fun jobs high pay, jobs for the summer, seasonal jobs